If you're one of those customers who loves to buy Made in America products, then you have found your next shipping scale. The Pennsylvania 7300 Series Bench Scales are extra rugged and dependable. Default settings for UPS Online, Clipper Ship, Fairbanks or Mettler Toledo emulation + option outputs for Ethernet, analog (0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA), standard RS-232, remote displays.
Better than the competition: Heavy duty CAST base construction and standard resolution of 10,000 counts make our shipping/receiving/bench weighing scales the standard of the industry.
HEAVY DUTY construction - bright high intensity RED LED - Standard DB9F - 4 Year Limited Warranty - Remote display enabled. Designed for long life-- and sustained accuracy in the most demanding applications, 7300+ scales are used at mail facilities, point-of-sale, and widely proven for USPS applications. Rugged cast aluminum base and sub-platform provides rock solid base for the large 12 x 14" (10 lbs - 200 lbs models) stainless steel weighing surface! MADE IN USA
• Proven PLUS+ Series universal Main Board technology - consistent design
• 4 Year Limited Warranty
• Capacities from 2/5 lbs (8 x 8" platforms) to popular 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, and 200 lbs models
• Remote Displays available - just plug and play
• Standard Lbs/Kgs or choose any 2 weighing units
• Programmable and flexible RS-232 (DB9 located in cavity under the scale) has default settings for UPS WorldShip (tm) and many other shipping systems
• Optional Ball tops for shipping applications
MODEL ................ DESCRIPTION................................
7300-200 ............ 7300 Shipping Scale, 200 x 0.02 lb 12"x14"
Adjustable Desk/Wall mount with or without buttons ZERO, UNITS, PRINT
Durable Mini Tower for point-of-sale applications, with or without buttons
Flush mount SS bezel mount, with or without buttons
Analog Output 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA
Ball Top Plate (50 lb models and up)