The PS-7700 is ideal for bariatric professionals, home health care, high school and college wrestling coaches, weight-lifting competitions, and athletic weigh-ins. The scale features a large 20" x 24" weighing platform and large 900 x 0.1 lb capacity. The low-profile platform sits just 2" off the ground, making it easy to step on for individuals of all sizes.
BMI calculates user’s body mass index in seconds and offers two easy-to-use modes. The standard mode is used in most situations where a user simply follows the instructions on the console to input height and display BMI. For greater convenience, an "assistant mode" allows a fitness trainer or health professional to enter a person's height before weighing; this eliminates any need to access the keypad while the client is standing on the scale.
• Battery Powered: Operates on six (6) C-cell alkaline batteries (included)
• Body Mass Index (BMI): Quick and easy BMI calculation
• Accuracy: ± 0.1 lb / 0.1 kg
• Capacity: 900 lb. / 405 kg.
• Platform Size: 20” x 24” x 2”
• System Weight: 25 lb.
• Console Display: 1" LCD digits
• Made in the USA