The 7600E adapts to the most demanding applications with a wide range of outputs, options, and features. No need for expensive programming or expensive set-up. The Pennsylvania Scale Company 7600E is one of the most affordable, easiest to use, easiest to install weight indicators available today!
• (2) Programmable Serial Data Ports standard
• 300 Truck IN/OUT Tare Memories
• Smart Serial™ Setup programmable serial data strings
• Calibration designed specifically for Batching/Truck Scales
• Drives up to (8) 350 ohm or (10) 1000 ohm load cells
• Proven PLUS+ Series Main Board fits all Pennsylvania Scales brand products
• ESD and RFI shielding are standard
• Stainless Steel enclosure with U-bracket mount standard
TRUCK SCALE APPLICATIONS: 300 Tare Weight memories and IN/OUT program plus menu-selectable ticket formats make the 7600E the obvious choice. 10 point linearization and tweak mode for calibrating convenience. Two separate digital outputs for printers and scoreboards plus optional relay alarms for truck-on-scale, overload warnings and more.
BATCHING SYSTEMS: Preprogrammed manual or automatic batch programs with menu set-up.
BENCH & FLOOR PLATFORMS: Keyboard Tare entry plus storage by ID# for up to 300 Tare Weights. Two independent digital outputs for printers, remote displays, scoreboards, control I/O. SS Nema 4-X enclosure with convenient U-Bracket mount.
IDEAL REPLACEMENT INDICATOR—grams to tons, designed specifically for fast, seamless installation in a wide variety of replacement applications as well as new installations.